Summer holiday time is here and my Flopz flip flops are sunning themselves on the Greek island of Zakynthos. I woke up at our apartment at Windmill Hotel in Argassi (my sister’s place) and this was the view as I sipped my morning coffee – not bad huh? I love the fact that at this time of year in Greece you never have to check the forecast, there’s only one setting and that’s full-on sunny and hot, hot, hot. If you’d like to win a pair of Flopz flip flops to wear on your next holiday, read on as I have 3 pairs to give away…
I first came across these delightful flip flops when the folks at Flopz sent me a pair to try out on my recent Mediterranean Cruise and they were perfect for sea days wandering around ship and relaxing by the pool as we sailed back to Barcelona. I was also glad I’d popped them in my handbag to wear after after the gorgeous pedi I recently had on another Cruise Day so my nails would stay nice and shiny – read about it here.
Not only do these Flopz flip flops come in a rainbow collection of colours which you can see below, but the insole is covered with gel bubbles that massage your feet as you walk around. Although I’ve been wearing them non-stop since I got them, they are still looking good and are so stylish that I’m happy to wear them around town as well as to the beach.
Today, we were at one of the best beaches on Zakynthos at Vasilikos, a long stretch of golden sand lined with beach bars like the trendy Banana Baya where I was hanging out with my daughter, my Greek niece and all her friends – oh to be 19 again! As the temperature was in the mid 30’s the sand was scorching hot and you could burn your feet just running to the sea for a swim, so I was happy to have my Flopz to save me from the ouch! factor.
The sea was lovely and warm, and believe me it takes quite a lot to get me in the water, but I really enjoyed floating around chatting to the girls. Do check out the Flopz coral collection inspired by the exotic locations and oceans of the world.
So I know by now that you’re thinking, where can I get a pair of Flopz to take on my next holiday? Well that’s something I can help you with, since the lovely folks at Flopz have given me 3 pairs to give away (and you can choose what colour you’d like too).
About the giveaway
I’m giving away 3 pairs of Flopz Flipflops worth £35 to 3 lucky readers. The giveaway is open to all readers regardless of where you live. The giveaway will run for 2 weeks and end on Monday 1 September 2014. For the full terms and conditions please see the bottom of this article. To enter the giveaway all you have to do is;
Check out the Flopz website and then leave a comment below telling me which colour and size you would love to win and where you’d love to be wearing them.
You can also add 5 additional chances to win by doing any of the following through the Rafflecopter widget below;
- Like the Heatheronhertravels Facebook page
- Spread the word about the giveaway on Twitter, for example; I’d love to #win a gorgeous pair of @FlopZuk flip flops in the #giveaway at @heathercowper http://ow.ly/ApJNO
- Follow Heather on her travels on Twitter @heathercowper
- Follow Flopz on Twitter @FlopzUK
- Like Flopz on their Facebook page
More articles from Greece
The full Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is a prize draw/sweepstake
- The prize is a pair of Flopz flip flops in the size and colour of the winner’s choice, subject to availability.
- The giveaway is open to all readers in any location
- The 3 winners to receive a pair of Flopz flip flops will be chosen at random
- The giveaway ends on Monday 1 September at midnight
- The winners will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of the draw and must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 4 days or the prize will be allocated to another winner.
- The prize will normally be posted to the winners within 14 days of them accepting the prize and may be posted by the cheapest method, so this will determine when they will arrive.
- The giveaway is restricted to one entry per individual.
- Any duplicate or automated entries will disqualify the entrant from this giveaway
- Entering this giveaway gives permission for you to be added to the e-mail lists of Heatheronhertravels.com but we will never spam you and you can unsubscribe at any time.
You’ll also find our sister blog with tips on how to build a successful travel blog at My Blogging Journey